Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Body Image

I believe personally that body image is a topic that is very subjective. I do not find it, personally, as a pertinent trait that one would need to succeed in life. We should give it our best try to look and feel better about ourselves, but I feel that we should not kill ourselves over the matter. I believe that we were all made in God's image and that in itself signifies greatness. Our body is God's temple and that to me is something that is taken holy. On a personal level I can say that as of late, I have taken great measures to refine my body Mentally, Spiritually, and Physically. This both has something to do with me going to the Marine Corps and advancing on in my walk with Christ, however, I think that this is just a great idea in general. We should not allow ourselves to succumb to the opinion of others to the point where we are frightened about are body image as many people of today are. We should govern our bodies accordingly and guard our temples and everything else is promised to be alright.

No comments: