Wednesday, November 28, 2007

News Media

The news media is something that is very controversial. This was an interesting topic because it talked about the many negative aspects of the news industry. How they portray black communities and are males is an issue that has been long debated. I think that the news media is responsible for a lot of negative thoughts that others have on our community but we do have the responsbility as an individual to be the very best that we can be. I liked how we discussed the difference between mediums such as Fox and CNN and between conservative and so called liberal. The News tells a lot of things but if you are looking for the truth open up the Bible and turn to John 8:32

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.