Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Gender

The subject of Gender was a very interesting topic. This debate explored and deleved into topic about some of the main differences between males and females. I felt like I learned something about the cognitive and psychological aspects of reasoning for each gender. I found this profounding because David decided talk about how Men dominated over women and sparked a very intensive debate. I think they spent half the class period on that particular part of the debate and that overall was a waste of time. The subject itself was great however, and caused us to relate to one another. Women talked about how they were discriminated against. I feel that this is all something that is obvious to anyone walking righteous and if you are walking with God, you respect women hands down. Again this is what I believe to be true.

No comments: